To Receive a Free Estimate Fill Out This Form
Fence Services in West Lake Hills
Austin Fence & Deck is the best fence service provider serving the community citizens of West Lake Hills with good customer satisfaction providing the following services:
- Fencing – Fencing can be a challenge to install, due to the hard, shallow clay soil. All of our Austin fence jobs are done with the posts set in concrete, a minimum of 24 inches for a durable, lasting installation.
- Decking – The posts, framing and joists of every job are made from treated pine for a lasting installation.
- Wood Fence Gates – The right gate can enhance your home’s attractiveness while still providing the functionality and security that you desire.
- Wood Privacy Fences – Wood privacy fences offer a beautiful and durable way to add privacy, security, and value to your property.
- Wood Fence & Gate Staining – A wood fence and gate are an investment in your property, staining offers you a way to protect that investment and ensure that your fence stays beautiful and durable for years to come.
West Lake Hills is a city in Travis County, Texas, United States.
- Population (approx.): 3,063
- Geo coordinates: 30.289722°N, -97.806667°W
- Postcodes: 78746
Learn more about West Lake Hills, Texas here.
Roads in West Lake Hills Texas
- RM 2244
- Camp Craft Road
- Camp Craft Road
- Westhaven Drive
- McConnell Drive
School Facilities Nearby
- School Yard
- Bright Horizons at Westlake
- Eanes Elementary School
- Forest Trail Elementary School
- Eanes ISD OPS. Center
- ABOUT ACTON ACADEMY
- Armstrong Community Music School
- Butterfly Christian Preschool
- Buda is 15 miles to the north.
- Bee Cave is 8 miles to the east.
- Manor is 14 miles to the south-west.
- Cedar Park is 14 miles to the south.
- Round Rock is 16 miles to the south-west.
- Pflugerville is 15 miles to the south-west.
- Austin is 4 miles to the north-west.
- Lakeway is 12 miles to the south-east.
Thing to do in West Lake Hills Texas
- Wild Basin Wilderness Preserve – Wild Basin Wilderness Preserve consists of 227 acres of native Texas Hill Country habitat west of Austin, Texas in Westlake Hills. The preserve was founded in 1974. The preserve maintains 2.5 miles of hiking trails.
- Red Bud Isle – Lakefront off-leash dog park with 13 acres of recreational space, plus hiking, canoeing & kayaking.