To Receive a Free Estimate Fill Out This Form
Fence Contractor Near Cedar Park
We at Austin Fence & Deck is proud to serve the citizens of Cedar Park to have a well-built fences that will last long we also provides the following services:
- Fencing – Fencing can be a challenge to install, due to the hard, shallow clay soil. All of our Austin fence jobs are done with the posts set in concrete, a minimum of 24 inches for a durable, lasting installation.
- Decking – The posts, framing and joists of every job are made from treated pine for a lasting installation.
- Wood Fence Gates – The right gate can enhance your home’s attractiveness while still providing the functionality and security that you desire.
- Wood Privacy Fences – Wood privacy fences offer a beautiful and durable way to add privacy, security, and value to your property.
- Wood Fence & Gate Staining – A wood fence and gate are an investment in your property, staining offers you a way to protect that investment and ensure that your fence stays beautiful and durable for years to come.
Cedar Park is a major suburb of Austin in the state of Texas, the center of Austin is approximately 16 miles (26 km) to the southeast of Cedar Park.
- Population (approx.): 75,226
- Geo coordinates: 30.506620°N, -97.830317°W
- Postcodes: 78613, 78630, 78726
Learn more about Cedar Park, Texas here.
- 183A toll road
- Cypress Creek/Brushy Creek Road
- Kittie Hill Airport (7 miles)
- Georgetown Municipal Airport (15 miles)
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (22 miles)
- Taylor Municipal Airport (23 miles)
- Burnet Municipal Airport – Kate Craddock Field (29 miles)
- Cedar Park High School
- Vista Ridge High School
- Reagan Elementary School
- Cedar Park Middle School
- Naumann Elementary School
- Deer Creek Elementary School
- Westside Elementary School
- Cox Elementary School
- Cypress Elementary School
- Henry Middle School
- Faubion Elementary School
- Brushy Creek Montessori School
- Cedar Park Charter Academy
- Cedar Park Montessori School
- Bright Star Academy Schools
- Giddens Elementary School
- Bee Cave is 15 miles to the south-west.
- Manor is 19 miles to the south-east.
- Austin is 17 miles to the south-east.
- Pflugerville is 12 miles to the south-east.
- Round Rock is 8 miles to the east.
- Lakeway is 14 miles to the south-west.
- Buda is 29 miles to the south.
- West Lake Hills is 14 miles to the north.
List of Something to do in Cedar Park
- Brushy Creek Lake Park – Park set around a 38-acre lake with trails, a playground, fishing pier & wildlife viewing area.
- Elizabeth Milburn Pool – A 42-acre park featuring a veloway, BMX track, public pool, playing fields & rock-climbing wall.
- Brushy Creek Regional Trail spans 10.4 mi. from Twin Lakes Park to Forest Ridge Boulevard.
- Cedar Bark Park 5-acre off-leash park offers a pond, showers & water fountains, plus a separate area for small dogs.
- Twin Lakes Park aimed at accessible recreation with paved walkways, fishing lakes, boat rentals & playgrounds.
- Champion Park – Family-oriented park including a covered playground with sandbox, picnic areas & a water feature.
- Buttercup Creek Cave Preserve
- McCann Park and Trail