To Receive a Free Estimate Fill Out This Form
Fence Installation in Manor Texas
Austin Fence & Deck has the professional team in place to handle challenging projects in terms of concretes in the area of Manor and provides the following services:
- Fencing – Fencing can be a challenge to install, due to the hard, shallow clay soil. All of our Austin fence jobs are done with the posts set in concrete, a minimum of 24 inches for a durable, lasting installation.
- Decking – The posts, framing and joists of every job are made from treated pine for a lasting installation.
- Wood Fence Gates – The right gate can enhance your home’s attractiveness while still providing the functionality and security that you desire.
- Wood Privacy Fences – Wood privacy fences offer a beautiful and durable way to add privacy, security, and value to your property.
- Wood Fence & Gate Staining – A wood fence and gate are an investment in your property, staining offers you a way to protect that investment and ensure that your fence stays beautiful and durable for years to come.
General Information About Manor
Manor is a city in Travis County, Texas and is part of the Greater Austin-Round Rock metropolitan area.
- Population (approx.): 5,037
- Geo coordinates: 30.343071°N, -97.556710°W
- Postcodes: 78653
Learn more about Manor, Texas here.
- State Highway 130
- State Highway 45
- State Route 212
- U.S. Highway 290
- FM 973
- Manor New Technology High School
- Manor Elementary School
- Presidential Meadows Elementary School
- Manor High School
- Manor Middle School
- ShadowGlen Elementary
- Lagos Elementary School
- Manor Independent School District
- Manor Early College High School
- New Tech High School
- New Tech High School
- Manor Independent School
- Excel High School
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (11 miles)
- Taylor Municipal Airport (18 miles)
- Kittie Hill Airport (25 miles)
- Georgetown Municipal Airport (26 miles)
- Cedar Park is 19 miles to the north-west.
- Austin is 12 miles to the south-west.
- Pflugerville is 8 miles to the north-west.
- Round Rock is 13 miles to the north-west.
- Lakeway is 35 miles to the north.
- Bee Cave is 23 miles to the west.
- Buda is 24 miles to the north-east.
- West Lake Hills is 14 miles to the north-east.
Fun Stuff To Do in Manor Texas
- Ben Fisher Park – This small rural park is primarily open grassland dotted with a few large trees. Gilliland Creek runs through the northwest corner of the park.
- J.Lorraine Ghost Town – Family-friendly venue featuring Old West storefronts, a maze & games, with burgers, hot dogs & beer.
- East Metro Park – Recreational area provides a disc golf course, fishing piers, a pool, sports fields & a playground.
- Central Texas Archery – Develop an archery program in this region of the US for competitive and recreational archers with assistance from grants and donors with an indoor and outdoor facility that can host archery tournaments.
- Xtreme Paintball – Trenches, villages, barrels & more on 6 fields created by combat veterans & players.