To Receive a Free Estimate Fill Out This Form
Fence Experts in Pflugerville
Austin Fence & Deck is the top fence experts in Pflugerville area that provides great quality of fence providing the following services:
- Fencing – Fencing can be a challenge to install, due to the hard, shallow clay soil. All of our Austin fence jobs are done with the posts set in concrete, a minimum of 24 inches for a durable, lasting installation.
- Decking – The posts, framing and joists of every job are made from treated pine for a lasting installation.
- Wood Fence Gates – The right gate can enhance your home’s attractiveness while still providing the functionality and security that you desire.
- Wood Privacy Fences – Wood privacy fences offer a beautiful and durable way to add privacy, security, and value to your property.
- Wood Fence & Gate Staining – A wood fence and gate are an investment in your property, staining offers you a way to protect that investment and ensure that your fence stays beautiful and durable for years to come.
Located in both Travis County and Williams County, Texas, Pflugerville is a suburb of the Austin /Round Rock/ San Marcos Metropolitan area.
- Population (approx.) 57,000
- Geo Coordinates: 30.4548°N, 97.6223°W
- Postcodes: 78660, 78691
Learn more about Pflugerville, Texas here.
- Interstate 35
- Texas State Highway 130
- Texas State Highway 45
- Texas State Highway 183
- Austin Executive Airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Breakaway Airport
- Sky Dance Airport
- Pflugerville High School
- Hendrickson High School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- Walter E Long lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Buttercup Creek
Towns and Nearby Cities
- Buda is 21 miles to the north-west.
- Bee Cave is 12 miles to the west.
- Manor is 12 miles to the north-east.
- Cedar Park is 17 miles north-west.
- Round Rock is 17 miles north.
- Austin is 14 miles to the south-west.
- Lakeway is 16 miles to the north-west.
- West Lake Hills is 15 miles to the north-east.
Things To Do and See Around in Pflugerville
- KNLE FM Radio station. An Independent Christmas Music Station. Serves the Austin Area and is located near Century Street and Vision Drive.
- Round Rock Premium Outlets: Open Air Outlet Shopping Mall located on Interstate 3
- Capital Memorial Park. Also known as Capital Memorial Park Cemetery. Tom Hamilton, a major league baseball player who played for the Philadelphia Athletics is buried here.
- Lake Pflugerville (near Pflugerville Parkway and Weiss Lane): Lake Pflugerville is a 180 acre reservoir in Pflugerville.
- Chaparral Ice (near Interstate Highway 35 Service Road North and The Lakes Boulevard): Home to the Texas Longhorn Ice Hocky Team and the Yourth Hocky Foundation of Austin.
- Dell Corporate Headquarters located near Nottingham Hill Road and Stratford Drive.