To Receive a Free Estimate Fill Out This Form
Wood Fence Gates Near Round Rock
Austin Fence & Deck is a top service provider of fence that serves in the community homeowners of Round Rock providing the following services:
- Fencing – Fencing can be a challenge to install, due to the hard, shallow clay soil. All of our Austin fence jobs are done with the posts set in concrete, a minimum of 24 inches for a durable, lasting installation.
- Decking – The posts, framing and joists of every job are made from treated pine for a lasting installation.
- Wood Fence Gates – The right gate can enhance your home’s attractiveness while still providing the functionality and security that you desire.
- Wood Privacy Fences – Wood privacy fences offer a beautiful and durable way to add privacy, security, and value to your property.
- Wood Fence & Gate Staining – A wood fence and gate are an investment in your property, staining offers you a way to protect that investment and ensure that your fence stays beautiful and durable for years to come.
General Information About Round Rock
Round Rock is located in Williamson County and part of the greater Austin Metropolitan Area. Round Rock sits on the Balcones Escarpment, which is a fault line located east of Interstate 35. On One side of the escarpment is Blackland Prairie and on the other side there is the Texas Hill Country.
- Population (approx.): 116,000
- Geo coordinates: 30.5083°N, -97.6789°W
- Postcodes: 78664, 78681, 78665
Learn more about Round Rock, Texas here.
- Interstate 35
- Texas State Highway 45
- Texas State Highway 183
- State Road 177
- State Road 274
- Texas State Highway Loop 332
- State Highway 29
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Austin Executive Airport
- Breakaway Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Sky Dance Airport
- Round Rock Christian Academy
- Round Rock High School
- Leander High School
- Pflugerville High School
- McNeil High School
- John B. Connally High School
- Hendrickson High School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- Walter E Long lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Buttercup Creek
Other Nearby Towns and Cities
- Buda is 21 miles to the north-west.
- Bee Cave is 12 miles to the west.
- Manor is 12 miles to the north-east.
- Cedar Park is 17 miles north-west.
- Austin is 17 miles south.
- Pflugerville is 14 miles to the north-east.
- Lakeway is 16 miles to the north-west.
- West Lake Hills is 16 miles to the north-east.
Stuff To Do Near Round Rock
- Dell Corporate Headquarters
- Round Rock Premium Outlets: Open Air Outlet Shopping Mall located on Interstate 35.
- Old Settlers Park: located on East Palm Valley Blvd. A large park that has a large lake, as well as trails, sports fields and picnic areas.
- La Frontera. A large master planned multi use commercial business-retail-housing center. Located near Parker Drive and State Highway 45 Frontage Road.
- Dell Diamond: Home stadium for the Round Rock Express.
- Howard/Capital Metro Rail Station. A commuter rail station that is located near Howard Lane and North MoPac Expressway.
- Capital Memorial Park: Also known as Capital Memorial Park Cemetery. Located near Interstate Highway 35 and west Pecan Street.
- Ushicon: an annual three day Anime’ convention held every February.
- Chisholm Trail Crossing Park: Home of the Round Rock which the city was named after. In the late 19th Century cattle drives crossed Bush Creek (which is located within the Park) on their way north.