Purchasing a fence for your home is a major investment. Not only does the fence help to protect your property lines, it adds style, safety, and value to your property. It’s important to work with a reputable local company that provides quality service and uses the best materials for your residential fence. If you are in the market for a new fence or fence repairs, how do you decide which fence company to work with? Here are some handy tips to help you find the right company to help you and ensure that you get the best service possible.
Picking a Local Fencing Contractor
- Do they have a good reputation? Look for the company’s reviews on sites like Google, Yelp, or with the Better Business Bureau. How are their ratings? Are customers satisfied with their service and the quality of their work?
- Do they have a website? Is their contact information available and easy to find?
- Are they easy to contact? Do they respond quickly to phone calls and emails?
- Do they offer a portfolio of their work? Can you see a fence they have recently installed in your city?
- Are they truly local? Are they established in the community and willing to stand by their work? If you have issues that are in need of warranty work, will they be available in the future to make the repairs?
- Do they provide clear pricing and transparency? Make sure that they are willing to provide a thorough estimate and will stand by their prices without adding in surprise charges at the end of the job.
By answering these questions, you should be able to find a reputable, local fence company to help you with your new fence or fence repairs. For fences in the greater Austin area, contact Austin Fence and Deck and let us help you get the quality fence you deserve.